.

2018-02-07

IL PROFUMO: THE BLACK ROSE di TRUSSARDI PARFUMS




TRUSSARDI PARFUMS 
THE BLACK ROSE 
Eau de Parfum



Melodia. Note che fluttuano. Note che si indossano. 
Rosa sontuosa, densa e volitiva, Rosa di Taïf, rosa damascena dai sentori penetranti e balsamici. Rosa d’altopiano che raccoglie le sfumature vegetali più inconsuete e le trasforma in ricchezza e armonia olfattiva.
The Black Rose rivela un attacco luminoso e audace delicatamente speziato con pepe rosa. La sublime bellezza della rosa reale possiede il palcoscenico riempiendolo di incomparabile grazia odorosa. Nella sua aura magnetica cattura la dorata morbidezza dell’ambra, la gioiosa sfumatura della vaniglia e infine legni e muschi assecondano i riflessi patinati e avvolgenti del jus per compiacere sottilmente i sensi.
Creata da Pierre-Constantin Gueros.
Nel formato EdP 100 ml. In profumerie selezionate.

•••

I was wandering…
and suddenly I realized…
Tonight the rose is on center stage.

©thebeautycove



5 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

Magnificent beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your website, how could i subscribe for a blog website?

The account helped me a applicable deal. I have been a little bit familiar of this your broadcast provided brilliant transparent idea

bibatr ha detto...

Anonimo ha detto...

love your vision on scents

Anonimo ha detto...

Very good information. Lucky me I ran across your site
by chance (stumbleupon). I have bookmarked it for later!

Anonimo ha detto...

Hey there I am so delighted I found your blog page,
I really found you by error, while I was searching on Bing for something else, Anyways I am
here now and would just like to say many thanks for a tremendous post
and a all round interesting blog (I also love the theme/design),
I don’t have time to read it all at the moment but I have bookmarked it
and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be
back to read much more, Please do keep up the awesome work.